FILLED - Commercial Service Plumber

Salary
  $38 to $42 per hour
Terms of Employment
  Full Time, Permanent
Location
  Peel Region
Required Experience
  5+ years
Job Description
 
Are you a licensed plumber? Are you looking for a new service career challenge?
 
Our client is an international corporation that services both North America and Latin America in Commercial / Residential Development along with Facility Management.
They have hired our firm to recruit a Licensed Plumber to join their team in the Peel Region.
80% of the work here is maintenance for major commercial clients, and the remaining 20% is going to be multi-unit residential.
 
The company offers a competitive salary based on experience, along with medical and dental benefits, gas card and cell phone allowance, a service vehicle or vehicle allowance. Hours are flexible.

If you enjoy people, troubleshooting plumbing problems, working independently than this environment is one you can excel in. Opportunities to join this company don’t come around too often and other technicians placed there have been incredibly positive.

To be considered for this opportunity please submit your resume to Plumber@GTASkilledTrades.ca or feel free to call the office at 416-626-8488 to discuss further.


LIKE us on Facebook - facebook.com/gtaskilledtrades 
FOLLOW us on Twitter - @GTASkilled