Our client is a large, well established food processing company that currently has an opportunity for a licensed Electrician to join their company on the night shift.
This position requires someone who holds a valid Electrician license (442A or 309A) with experience:
- troubleshooting PLC systems including Allen Bradley
- working in a maintenance role
- checking preventative maintenance works and ensuring that machines are in good order
- repair of electrical components used in manufacturing and processing environments
- recording works in accordance with food safety standards and logging work performed
Previous experience in a food processing environment is a benefit.
This position will involve working a night shift in a maintenance role with state-of-the-art equipment and assisting in the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
This position pays $33.54 per hour. Once a probation has been completed the company has a benefit scheme, pension scheme and a generous vacation policy.
GTA Skilled Trades
310 North Queen, Suite 200
Etobicoke, ON, M9C 5K4
Thank you for your interest, however only candidates suited for the position will be contacted for an interview.
LIKE us on Facebook - facebook.com/gtaskilledtrades
FOLLOW us on Twitter - @GTASkilled